1. Deliveries take place at the delivery address provided during your order.
2. Items are shipped after your order has been confirmed. The ordinary time is estimated at 2 days from your order. This 2 days period is given as an indication. We can not be held responsible for any additional delay. For information on the status of your order do not hesitate to contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to satisfy you as soon as possible.
3. Deliveries take place daily before noon.
4. Delivery costs vary depending on the destination.
Belgium: 6.7 €
Germany, France (except Dom-Tom), Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom: € 16.40
Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta, Man, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Czech Republic, USA and Croatia: 32,80 €
Japan: 65,60 €
For other destinations please contact us at email@example.com or via the contact form of the site for the price.
5. If we can not ship on time, we will always notify you before the scheduled date. If we do not inform you in time, you have the right to cancel your order without charge. In this case, we will refund you within 30 days of cancellation.
6. The sending of your order always takes place at our risk, so you never have to worry about any loss of goods. The return shipment of goods that you return to us within 14 days of purchase because you do not wish to keep them, always takes place at your own risk.
7. If the goods delivered by us have been damaged during transport, do not correspond to the items on the delivery note or do not correspond with the items you have ordered, you must notify us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 3 days and you must then return the items in question within 14 days of receipt.
Return & Exchange Policy
Credit / Debit Cards
1. For any purchase of goods or services, you have a period of 14 calendar days from delivery to withdraw from the contract. During this time you can return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (return costs are your responsibility). Within 14 days of the return of your order, we will refund the full purchase price, using the same method of payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction.
2. Return costs are therefore your responsibility. We will indicate the exact cost for this return or give an estimate, if it is impossible to predict the exact cost.
3. We may defer the refund until the goods are recovered, or until the consumer has provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever is the earlier.
4. During the withdrawal period, we advise you to handle the goods and packaging carefully, and not to unpack or use it as far as necessary in order to assess whether you wish to keep the goods. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, we ask you to return the goods accompanied by all the accessories delivered and in its initial condition and initial packaging, in accordance with our instructions below.
5. You can return your package by mail or courier.
6. To execute your right of withdrawal during the period, please inform us of the return of the complete or incomplete order using the form on this page https://www.marielaurencestevigny.com/returns, using the document inside your delivered order or by sending an email at this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address for the return is:
rue Arthur Diderich 11
These policies are part of the General Conditions of Sales