1. Deliveries take place at the delivery address provided during your order.
2. Items are shipped after your order has been confirmed. The ordinary time is estimated at 2 days from your order. This 2 days period is given as an indication. We can not be held responsible for any additional delay. For information on the status of your order do not hesitate to contact us at this address: email@example.com. We make every effort to satisfy you as soon as possible.
3. Deliveries take place daily before noon.
4. Delivery costs vary depending on the destination.
Belgium: 7 €
Germany, France (except Dom-Tom), Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Netherlands: 18 €
Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta, Man, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Czech Republic, USA and Croatia: 30 €
For other destinations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form of the site for the price.
5. If we can not ship on time, we will always notify you before the scheduled date. If we do not inform you in time, you have the right to cancel your order without charge. In this case, we will refund you within 30 days of cancellation.
6. The sending of your order always takes place at our risk, so you never have to worry about any loss of goods. The return shipment of goods that you return to us within 14 days of purchase because you do not wish to keep them, always takes place at your own risk.
7. If the goods delivered by us have been damaged during transport, do not correspond to the items on the delivery note or do not correspond with the items you have ordered, you must notify us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 3 days and you must then return the items in question within 14 days of receipt.
These policies are part of the General Conditions of Sales
Credit / Debit Cards