General Conditions of Sale
Article 1 - Identification
MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny is an online sales site managed and represented by MLStudio, registered under Belgian law as SPRL.
Company number: BE0537 971 896
Head office: Rue Arthur Diderich 11, 1060 Brussels,Belgium
In this document, "we", "us" or "our" refer to MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny. "You", "your" or "yours" refer to all users or visitors of the site of MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny (https://www.marielaurencestevigny.com/)
Article 2 - Scope of agreement
1. These general conditions of sale are applicable to all our deliveries and services. These general conditions of sale exclude any other condition on the part of the customer. Exceptions to these contractual stipulations are accepted only when we have confirmed them in writing and have been explicitly specified.
Only individual customers and end-user companies that purchase for purposes other than resale can place an order on the MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny website. The resale or distribution of items purchased on the site of MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny is strictly prohibited. In addition, for each order you place on the site of MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny, you will be asked to accept the general conditions in force at the time of the order. Given the commercial policy described above, we reserve the right not to respond to orders placed by persons other than the final purchaser, or orders that do not comply with our commercial policy as defined herein.
These terms and conditions can be changed at any time, especially to reconcile regulatory changes. The new general conditions apply as soon as they are posted on the MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny website.
2. In order to place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, we ask that you consult your parents or guardian before placing an order.
Article 3 - Offers and contracts
1. If an offer is valid for a limited period of time or is subject to conditions, this is always expressly mentioned in the offer.
2. Our offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow you to correctly evaluate the offer. The usual minimal technical differences in quality, color, width, weight, manufacture ... can not be considered as defects or nonconformity.
3. Your order will be complete and the contract will be issued as soon as we have confirmed your order by e-mail AND as soon as we have received the approval of your transaction from the issuer of your credit or debit card. We are not responsible for delays in delivery and / or non-delivery of your order if these delays are due to the refusal of your payment by the issuer of your card. No orders are accepted or processed without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder.
4. It is not necessary to register on our site to place your order. A step-by-step explanation of the ordering process is available at this address: https://www.marielaurencestevigny.com/how-to-order
Before submitting your order, you are asked to accept the general conditions of sale in force at the time of the order. You can not order on our site if you do not accept these general conditions of sale.
Article 4 - Right of withdrawal
1. For any purchase of goods or services, you have a period of 14 calendar days from delivery to withdraw from the contract. During this time you can return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (return costs are your responsibility). Within 14 days of the return of your order, we will refund the full purchase price, using the same method of payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction.
2. Return costs are therefore your responsibility. We will indicate the exact cost for this return or give an estimate, if it is impossible to predict the exact cost.
3. We may defer the refund until the goods are recovered, or until the consumer has provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever is the earlier.
4. During the withdrawal period, we advise you to handle the goods and packaging carefully, and not to unpack or use it as far as necessary in order to assess whether you wish to keep the goods. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, we ask you to return the goods accompanied by all the accessories delivered and in its initial condition and initial packaging, in accordance with our instructions below.
5. You can return your package by mail or courier and need to keep the tracking number until the end of this transaction.
6. To execute your right of withdrawal during the period, please inform us of the return of the complete or incomplete order using the form on this page https://www.marielaurencestevigny.com/returns, using the document inside your delivered order or by sending an email at this address email@example.com.
The address for the return is:
rue Arthur Diderich 11
Article 5 - Price
1. During the period of validity mentioned in the offer, the prices of goods and / or services offered will not be increased, except price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
2. Our prices include all taxes and services. So there will never be a surprise for you. However, we may decide to charge you for delivery costs. In this case, we will notify you before the confirmation of your order.
Article 6 - Payment
1. Payment is limited to the payment methods offered on our Website. Secured Credit Card by Stripe.
2. To ensure secure online payment and ensure the security of your personal data, transaction data is encrypted with SSL technology sent over the net. To pay with SSL, you do not need special software. You recognize a secure SSL-connection to the "lock" present in your browser's status bar.
Article 7 - Conformity and warranty
1. We guarantee that our products comply with your order and meet the normal expectations that you may have considering product specifications. We also guarantee that our products comply with all existing laws at the time of your order.
2. In addition, regarding the delivery of goods you enjoy the minimum warranty period of two years in the event of non-compliance with the description of the consumer goods.
You have the right to ask the goods to be repaired or replaced without charge (at the consumer's choice, but according to what is possible and reasonable). Only in the event that the repair or replacement is disproportionate or impossible, or can not be performed within a reasonable time, then you have the right to demand a price reduction or refund.
If the defect is minor, you can not demand the refund.
If the finding is made in the first six months, the defect is presumed to exist since delivery. The seller must prove the contrary if he does not agree. If the finding is made more than six months after delivery, the consumer is required to prove the existence of the non-conformity at the time of delivery.
Article 8 - Delivery and execution
1. Deliveries take place at the delivery address provided during your order.
2. Items are shipped after your order has been confirmed. The ordinary time is estimated at 2 days from your order. This 2 days period is given as an indication. We can not be held responsible for any additional delay. For information on the status of your order do not hesitate to contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to satisfy you as soon as possible.
3. Deliveries take place daily before noon.
4. Delivery costs vary depending on the destination.
Belgium: 6.7 €
Germany, France (except Dom-Tom), Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom: € 16.40
Azores, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta, Man, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden , Czech Republic, USA and Croatia: 32,80 €
India, Japan: 65,60 €
For other destinations please contact us at email@example.com or via the contact form of the site for the price.
5. If we can not ship on time, we will always notify you before the scheduled date. If we do not inform you in time, you have the right to cancel your order without charge. In this case, we will refund you within 30 days of cancellation.
6. The sending of your order always takes place at our risk, so you never have to worry about any loss of goods. The return shipment of goods that you return to us within 14 days of purchase because you do not wish to keep them, always takes place at your own risk.
7. If the goods delivered by us have been damaged during transport, do not correspond to the items on the delivery note or do not correspond with the items you have ordered, you must notify us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 3 days and you must then return the items in question within 14 days of receipt.
Article 9 - Force majeure
1. In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to respect our obligations towards the other party. In this case, we have the right to suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or to cancel your order definitively.
2. Force majeure means any circumstance beyond our control by which the fulfillment of our obligations to you is wholly or partly impossible. These circumstances include: strikes, lock-outs, labor disputes, fire, technical incidents, power outages, disturbances in networks, telecommunication lines or communication systems used and / or the unavailability of our Website, the lack of delivery or late delivery of suppliers or other third parties and the lack of an authorization to receive via the authorities.
Article 10 - Intellectual property
1. The Purchaser expressly acknowledges that all intellectual property rights relating to the information provided, communications or other statements regarding the Products and / or the Website belong to MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny, its subcontractors or other rights holders.
2. It is forbidden for the Buyer to make use of and / or to make any modifications to the intellectual property rights as described in this article, for example to reproduce them without the prior express written authorization of MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny, its subcontractors or other rights holders.
Article 11 - Complaint procedure
1. We of course always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. In case you still have complaints, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to process your complaint within 7 days.
2. Belgian law is exclusively applicable to all contracts with our clients, regardless of their place of residence. All disputes related to or arising from the offers of MLS - MarieLaurenceStevigny are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts and tribunals. If, for reasons of international law, another law is applicable, it will be interpreted in the first place in accordance with the Belgian law on market practices and consumer protection.
Last modification of these general conditions of sale: 30/01/2020