Return & exchange policy
1. For any purchase of goods or services, you have a period of 14 calendar days from delivery to withdraw from the contract. During this time you can return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (return costs are your responsibility). Within 14 days of the return of your order, we will refund the full purchase price, using the same method of payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction.
2. Return costs are therefore your responsibility. We will indicate the exact cost for this return or give an estimate, if it is impossible to predict the exact cost.
3. We may defer the refund until the goods are recovered, or until the consumer has provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever is the earlier.
4. During the withdrawal period, we advise you to handle the goods and packaging carefully, and not to unpack or use it as far as necessary in order to assess whether you wish to keep the goods. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, we ask you to return the goods accompanied by all the accessories delivered and in its initial condition and initial packaging, in accordance with our instructions below.
5. You can return your package by mail or courier.
6. To execute your right of withdrawal during the period, please inform us of the return of the complete or incomplete order using the form on this page https://www.marielaurencestevigny.com/returns, using the document inside your delivered order or by sending an email at this address email@example.com.
The address for the return is:
rue Arthur Diderich 11